In 1998, the National Alumnae Association (NAA) was founded to promote the idea that being a sister of Kappa Delta Chi is a lifelong privilege that continues long after college graduation. The NAA preserves a spirit of loyalty to our sisterhood while creating a network of strong and diverse women.
Please take some time to look through the different pages on this portion of our website and learn more about the NAA and how to get involved:
- Join the NAA - Click here to activate your membership today!
- Involvement Opportunities - Find ways with which you can give back to KDChi and serve our sisterhood.
- Alumnae Chapters - Chapter listing, websites, and contact information.
- Delta Alpha Chapter - Chapter for members who successfully complete the Graduate Intake Program.
- Alumnae Awards - Alumnae who are recognized for their dedicated longtime service.
- Graduating Seniors - Information about NAA discounts.
If you are a current sister an would like to know more about alumnae transition, please contact the Vice President of Alumnae Affairs at AlumnaeAffairs@KappaDeltaChi.org for more information.